27 June 2008

Job hunting

I have been searching for a job that lets me come in after 5 or lets me work from home..........What the hell is the problem here? I think my only option is to wait tables until my business gets busy. I started a personal assistant business not too long ago and it is not doing as well as I would like. The real estate market is slow meaning I am slow.

Elijah has been running around like a mad man lately and has picked up some not so choice words. I am not sure how to correct this problem, everything I have tried has just made it worse.

Urgh.........

I just hope that while he is at Grammy's this weekend, he doesn't use the "s" word or the worse "F" bomb!!!

anyone anyone?

1 comment:

The Rambling Housewife said...

You can get a writing job like me--

It's not too much fun though! :)