11 August 2008

update of sorts



I feel like I have been running around with my head cut off lately. In addition to being a full time stay at home mom, housewife, errand runner and problem solver.. I am still doing my real estate assisting work and working at Wasabi's waiting tables on Wednesdays. I just got an offer to work at South Park Saloon, bartending and waiting tables one or two nights a week. I don't know how I can turn it down because of the money aspect, but I don't know if I can physically do it!


We are getting ready for the big number 2 birthday. The decorations have been purchased and the BBQ is ready to go for the most part! I hope it is a blast for Elijah. Grammy bought a little toddler pool and we are going to try to find a sprinkler. Kids love water... right?

I will of course keep you updated on the party!

My cousin Amber is in Labor right now!!! Yay! Hopefully tomorrow I will have some pictures to post of the darling Isaiah Anania!!

I finally got my camera to work!! Guess what it took???? Batteries! that 's right. I guess the last batch that I bought were duds. I tried to put the ones from the remote in the camera and now it works.. the remote is a needed casualty.

That's all for now, I will keep you posted on the comings and goings of our little clan.



xo
T

1 comment:

The Rambling Housewife said...

You look Mahvahlous, Dahling!!! :)