06 June 2012

Musings of a Naked Child........

It has been a long time since I have written anything....anything at all.  Since my last  post I have had another child. Another boy. A busy, screaming, laughing boy.  A boy who has followed in his brother's footsteps in some ways.......like being Naked...every chance he gets.  If he doesn't have a onsie on that snaps closed , within minutes of being dressed he disappears and come back naked.  He twirls and dances, shows everyone his business and runs like the wind when I try to catch him to put his diaper back on.  Today as I was chasing him, he relieved himself on the kitchen floor.  As I went flying through the air (slipping on the floor that I now have to mop) I wonder how hard I will hit the ground, if I will need my 5 year old to call 911, and if and when I do get up if my son will live to see another day.............

No comments: