23 December 2008

kids are awesome.
















Elijah likes my boots!






















Lovin the web cam! You can see his goose egg really well in this picture!
EVERYONE needs to get a web cam so you can talk to this amazin boy!! He blows my mind everyday. I fall more and more in love with him everyday.
Elijah likes chicken... A LOT .. he always wants chicken
last night I was making chicken and he says..
word for word..
E "Mama chicken??:(jumping up and down)
T "yes baby"
E "Mammaaaa........??"
T "what?E "mamma chicken Wizsha????"(dancing around the kitchen)
T "yes baby"E mamma tatoes??? (very very seriously)
T "mashed tatoes with Gravy!"
E "HECK YEAH, MAMMA!!!! (jumping and dancing and hugging my legs over and over again)

People without kids are really missing out:)
xo
T


-

No comments: