09 December 2008

Our first football game, having kids makes you goofy.


Some of you maybe saying to yourself, I have seen these pictures already...
This is because as my cousin Matt says "Having Kids makes you goofy".
I have posted the full photo album on Kodak gallery and sent them out to most of my family.
I have posted most of the pictures on Myspace and Facebook, for my long lost friends to see.
I am now blogging about them on blogger...
I guess I have to make sure that everyone knows what is going on in my life with out having to actually call anyone.
I love you all! T

Elijah passed out after the exciting game.








































Playing in front of the Stadium "bid rocks"





































Clapping for EVERYONE!!!




























You are getting very sleepy.....................

























yes, we really do things together..
























Broncos running on to the field.
























concern over the overwhelming loudness.. he got used to it and loved it!

























so tired by the end

No comments: